A lot of our brave men and women have gone through tough times to protect our motherland. To return the favor, we are dedicated to providing them with the quality care they need and deserve after all the years of sacrifice and hard work. Veterans Administration (VA) is beneficial to eligible veterans who have served the country or to their surviving spouses. The benefit can offer up to $2,200 a month to the Veterans or their spouses who need non-medical care and assistance at home, aiding them with activities of daily living (ADLs).
The veteran or their surviving spouse must comply with the following requirements to avail of the program:
- They are a Veteran, a surviving spouse of a Veteran, or a spouse of a living Veteran
- They are over the age of 65
- The Veteran or their spouse meets the income requirements
- The Veteran had an honorable discharge
- The Veteran or surviving spouse needs assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) such as bathing, toileting, grooming, meal preparation, etc. on a day-to-day basis
Get in Touch with Us!
Home Care Plus assures our valued clients that they are under the care of compassionate and highly trained professionals. Feel free to send us a message should you have further questions!